To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89503
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Business Partner II
IGT • Reno, NV
Posted 2 months ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
The HR Business Partner works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
- Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
- May play a role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within client organization.
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Bachelor's degree; an advanced degree is preferred.
- 5 years of work experience; 2 years of related experience is required.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.