OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. If you're looking for a long-term temporary position in Little Rock, Arkansas, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you!
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Call Center Customer Service experience desired
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.