To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norman, OK 73071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Lead Worker - National Center for Employee Development (NCED)
Aramark • Norman, OK
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Guest Services Lead Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. The Front Desk Lead Worker may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the guest services operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments the guest services team and oversees completion of tasks
- Trains and guides guest service staff on job duties, customer service, systems, and procedures
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Book reservations and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
- Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous guest services experience required
- Supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate organization skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran