Please find details for this position below:
Client : IT Industry
Title : Systems Hardware Engineer
Location : Sterling, VA – 20164
Duration : 06 Months (could be contract to hire for the right candidate)
Looking for – Systems Hardware Engineer / Senior Systems Hardware Engineer / Systems Hardware Test Engineer / Systems Hardware Engineer – Electrical / Mechanical
• Role is a Systems Hardware Engineer with Strong Mechanical And/Or Electrical Background & Skills Required
• Development and documentation of hardware system-level requirements, specifications and validation test plans to meet product requirements.
• Support for products in production by conducting root cause analysis, risk analysis, and implementing corrective actions.
• Experience with display technologies
• Considered a specialist in a specific systems area or generalist in multiple system areas and recognized in their business unit. Significant domain knowledge of department products and systems.
• Serve as a system architect to plan, capture and manage requirements, analyze, design, test and document systems of moderate complexity and may lead system integration.
• Recommend new tools and techniques to achieve continuous improvement in systems development processes.
• Decisions may have significant impact on cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Act as a mentor to engineers in additional areas including domain knowledge and lessons learned.
• Lead preparation of proposals and presentations. Estimate, track, and report project costs and schedules while managing scope & risk. May lead cross-functional / domain teams in a Project Engineering role.
• Provide input to technical & product roadmaps.
• Bachelor's Degree in applicable engineering or science field or six years related exempt experience plus eight years related exempt experience.
• Mixed signal circuit analysis, simulation, testing and characterization.
• PCB layout, prototyping, board bring-up, validation and optimization.
• Experience leading and driving hardware design development from schematic capture, PCB layout, prototyping through validation and high-volume production.
• Experience with standard laboratory T&M equipment for design evaluation, validation and characterization.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/