As the first nationwide home care company, we’ve put over 50 years of experience into our signature standard of care. Ours is a deeply meaningful approach that encompasses the whole individual—mind, body, spirit—in addition to caring for the whole family. Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a leading national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. While we are national in scope, we operate through 300+ locally owned offices.
Interim HealthCare, Inc. is seeking a Manager of Regulations and Policy Development to join our team. You will be responsible for leading and influencing Company policy for Franchise clinical performance in the home care and hospice segments. You will be the Company's expert for technical input for home care and hospice governmental and accreditation compliance by providing guidance to network locations. You will provide regulatory compliance support, guidance and direction to franchise offices as needed, to meet all Company standards, Medicare Conditions of Participation, Medicaid/Medicare Waiver regulations, accreditation requirements and clinical practice standards.
Other duties include:
- Remaining current with regulations and standards to amend Company home care and hospice policies and procedures.
- Translating mandated regulatory requirements, applicable accreditation standards, customer needs and commercial requirements into policies, procedures and forms.
- Influencing internal partners to accept policy and procedure redesigns and deployment of those changes with Franchise operations.
- Providing support and guidance during surveys and developing plans of correction in response to survey deficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Four-year degree or at least five years of experience in a related field.
- Five years of home health industry experience in a key leadership position, with a proven track record of success. Hospice experience is preferred.
- Registered Nurse highly preferred, but not required.
If you are detail oriented, very proactive, love to focus on regulations and standards in the home health space, this position is for you. Although our National Support Center is in Sunrise, this position is remote.
Apply Now to be a part of our amazing team!