Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences-customer, product, employee and brand-on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The XM team at Qualtrics is looking for a product manager to incubate and mature new product offerings for our public sector customers. Build a category defining product experience that modernizes how governments fix broken experiences for those who work within government organizations and the millions of people they serve. Establish products that unlock growth and expand to new audiences. Bring new solutions to market and establish fit. Learn, ideate, fail fast, and iterate. At Qualtrics, you can influence billions of interactions across thousands of organizations to create breakthrough experiences.
Qualtrics created the XM category and this is a fantastic opportunity to be an important part of defining exactly how that category will impact and solve the largest problems governments are addressing for the people they serve.
Expectations for Success
* Product Strategy: This is an amazing opportunity for a self-driven and ridiculously smart person to have a major impact helping thousands of public sector organizations uplevel the experience they offer to their employees and constituents.
* Product Discovery and Execution: Deeply understanding customer problems to establish hypotheses, test those hypotheses through experimentation, then scale to drive impact.
* Empowered: You will own customer and business outcomes, not just features
* Influence and Leadership: Create collaborative environments where the full diversity of styles and perspectives are heard and involved, as well as clearly setting expectations with collaborators and executive stakeholders to get stuff done.
Qualifications & Requirements
A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You'll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
* Have a "CEO Mindset" and own the product strategy for public sector industries
* Build and maintain the business case for products and features, including market opportunity models, user personas, jobs to be done, and measuring success
* Manage the end to end product life cycle
* Understand product usage and customer behavior using both quantitative (product analytics) and qualitative (customer research) methods
* Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
* Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
* Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
* Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
* Participate in business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
* Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Industry experts, Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, Delivery, Support, Sales, and Customer Success.
* Minimum: BS degree in technology or similar
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Data Analysis