You might be interested in this Customer Service Representative position via OfficeTeam in the Waste, Refuse & Environmental Waste Mgt field, if you like the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. Articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representatives will be interested in this position if they love building solid customer relationships. This Customer Service Representative job is short-term temporary-to-full-time, and located in Victor, New York.
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Command of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Solid understanding of Alpha 6,000 - 8,000 kph
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.