Why a Career at Stryker?
- A career with Stryker will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospect to advance your career. We only hire the best and you will be surrounded by others who are driven for success, giving you the support to reach your full potential.
- Stryker is a great place to work - but don't just take our word for it, find out for yourself: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Why Talent Acquisition at Stryker:
Stryker is a high integrity business where the focus is on finding the right person for the role, whatever it takes.
- You will be part of a dynamic team focused on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork are very important.
- It's a fast-paced environment, where it's impossible to be bored.
- This is a consultative role, where you will get to partner with your customers to source the best talent.
- You will have clear KPIs and be rewarded and recognized according to your performance.
- You will have a Manager who cares about you, understands your strengths and will help you be the best possible version of yourself.
What you will do
The Talent Acquisition Partner role is a full life cycle recruitment position responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers and HR to identify, attract and acquire top talent to support Stryker’s organizational needs. While not all encompassing, this role’s primary activities can be grouped into three main areas:
- Utilize your strength and passion in generating candidates by leveraging advanced recruiting tools and techniques to identify and acquire top talent
- Define and execute the best candidate attraction strategies while leveraging the Talent Attraction team, and TA Insights/analytics
- Articulate a compelling career opportunity based on the candidate’s motivation
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to assess technical skills and cultural fit and skillfully present candidate match & value to hiring team
- Ensure outstanding candidate experience throughout entire recruitment lifecycle
- Be a subject matter expert in your area of recruitment through knowledge of market data and a strong understanding of Stryker’s business
- Contribute to Social Media efforts and positively promote Stryker’s brand
Advise & Lead
- Listen to and understand the needs and motivations of all stakeholders
- Provide hiring teams expert guidance and consultation on recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends and best practices
- Advise and influence hiring managers with insightful market data that shapes recruitment approach and decision making
- Communicate consistently and proactively to ensure alignment and remove barriers
- Tactfully drive the hiring process to meet aggressive KPIs
- Manage candidate / requisition lifecycle in ATS with highest accuracy and timeliness to ensure data integrity for reporting
- Identify recruitment market trends, tools, technologies and best practices and share this information through the appropriate teams for assessment and adoption
Who we are looking for
We are looking for energetic and inspiring professionals with demonstrated recruitment experience, combined with some of the following traits:
- Passion for TA – love what you do, love the hunt, perfect your craft
- Achiever – you have a track record of success, able to manage time & priorities to deliver results
- Confidence – comes from subject matter expertise that allows you to advise and influence
- Tenacity – your drive, your commitment to succeed, work hard, persevere and win
- Problem solver – creatively figures out how to go under, over, around or eliminate barriers to success
- Analytical – understand the numbers that matter and use them to inform how you spend your time and effort, use data to promote fact-based decision making
- Personal connection – understand what motivates your candidates and hiring teams
- Curiosity - thirst for knowledge, ask questions, challenge the status quo
- Trustworthy – you are authentic, reliable, and function with the highest integrity
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 6 years of professional level full cycle recruiting experience
- Experienced leveraging multiple recruitment tools / technologies
- Experience in recruiting Software Engineers preferred
- Preferred candidates will have a mix of agency and corporate recruitment experience
- AIRS certified a plus
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Coaching And Mentoring
Alliance Of Information And Referral Systems (Airs) Certified