As a Security Officer with Securitas, you will many times be the first person that people interact with at an assigned client site. Maintaining a positive environment and experience will be one of the primary responsibilities of this role. In addition, the ideal Security Officer will observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Additional responsibilities for this Security Officer include:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Securitas USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
SLED Requirements: Must be 18 years of age, Must be a citizen of the United States, Have to have a High School Diploma or GED (or working towards a GED), Honorable discharge if prior military, and must have no Felony convictions or crimes involving Moral Turpitude.
Fire Control Systems