To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry-QA Specialist
NIKA • San Antonio, TX
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NIKA Solutions is hiring multiple Database Support Specialist positions who will support the Electronic Document Management Team responsible for collecting, updating, standardizing, and archiving all technical CAD architectural and engineering (MEP) documents.
Named a “Top Workplace” by the Washington Post, NIKA is a well-established company that is focused on growth within an entrepreneurial environment. We are revolutionizing how businesses and governments design, build and manage real property by combining architecture and engineering, enterprise technologies, and facilities operations management services all under one roof. When you become part of the NIKA team, you join an organization that encourages collaboration, vision and personal development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertake main duties to a high level with minimal supervision
- Support the collection, archival, and document repository database system for CAD and BIM documentation.
- Serve as a quality control representative who reviews received drawings from a variety of sources.
- Establish, follow and enforce archival standards that include naming conventions, file structure, meta data information entry and customer access control
- Maintains database and applies continuous improvement techniques to streamline processes updating policies as required
- Keep senior management informed by preparing reports and metrics from the database
- Perform and assist with site investigations (mechanical and plumbing surveys) and collection of all as-built drawings
- Travel (international/domestic) is required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working with mechanical, electrical, or plumbing designer or engineers in an engineering firm under direct supervision
- Strong knowledge in reading and interpreting facility drawings to obtain information for database entry
- Working knowledge of database software, data entry, verification of data across several resources to include other databases and drawings.
- Proficiency with continuous improvement methods & updating documented processes/policies
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Basic understanding of scanner equipment for paper drawing conversion
EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS:
- Associate degree in a scientific or technical field or equivalent work experience/education
- Must be eligible for DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Active Public Trust or Secret Clearance Highly Desired
- An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability