Experienced accountants in the Richmond, Virginia area with Big 4 experience are encouraged to apply for Robert Half Management Resources's open Senior Technical Accountant position. Professionals in the Senior Technical Accountant must have strong knowledge of GAAP, SEC reporting, internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Candidates should also possess knowledge of several areas of finance and accounting, including tax, cost and general ledger accounting. Work with a ever-growing company to escalate your career and expand your knowledge. Apply at your earliest convenience because there is an immediate need to have this role filled.
• Analyzing and preparing complex general ledger account reconciliations and journal entries
• Assisting in preparation of public filings (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and other SEC filings)
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with international accounting
- Experience with regulatory research
- Financial and regulatory reporting experience desired
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Proven knowledge researching discrepancies
- SOX experience preferred
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Proven ability to work and communication well with manager-level associates
- Competence with financial data analysis and report generation that is prompt and accurate
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant.