For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
The Vice President of Marketing Services will lead a Center of Excellence that provides partnership and support to the Brand and Sales teams, including creative and label services, branding and content. The VP will be responsible, and have oversight for, the implementation of marketing services, programs and tactics that strengthen brands and drive productivity and efficiency associated with the creative services area, as well as the other parts of the North American CPG business.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working cross functionally to ensure collaboration and flawless execution in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide oversight and lead the Creative, Branding & Design and Labeling (Package Art) teams.
- Orchestrate the efforts of the teams, assign deliverables/projects and drive productivity efficiency.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement the Marketing Services Center of Excellence model.
- Develop marketing and advertising materials maintaining consistency with brand guidelines.
- Provide guidance and feedback on materials developed by the Creative Services and Labeling teams.
- Provide oversight and guidance on the creation of a variety of digital and printed communication ensuring key messaging reflects the brand voice.
- Partner with Ecommerce & Digital team to develop solutions and turn data-driven insights into creative strategy and execution across multiple advertising channels including social media.
- Ensure consistency of brand identity, messaging, and visual expressions across communications.
- Manage budgets and important partnerships with agencies, content creators, and other vendors to develop strategy, and execute to maximize results.
- Develop strong partnerships with core cross functional teams and ensure alignment with goals, directions and deliverables.
- 15+ years of brand marketing experience.
- 10+ years of experience leading brand strategy or marketing services/creative teams.
- Proven track record in driving productivity and efficient businesses processes, creating innovative and targeted campaigns and programs that generate results.
- Experience with visual design principles and content creation.
- Experience in CPG, consumer health, or pharma industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline from an accredited institution required; MBA/Master’s degree preferred.
- Articulate leader with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic planning/financial acumen.
- Promotes cross functional collaboration and holds teams accountable for results.
- Up to 25% Travel Required.
Business To Consumer