Director of FP&A | Hyper-Growth VC-Backed FinTech | Remote
Harmonic are proud to be working exclusively with a VC-backed FinTech business looking for a strategic and incredibly commercial Director of FP&A.
This start-up has just closed their Series C of $160m and are now valued at over $1bn with only 100 people in the business. ARR grew from $3m in 2020 to $15m in 2021 and they’re on track to treble revenue this year.
The business offers a robust economic platform that helps businesses of any size use their software to accept online payments from any part of the world. They offer seamless global transactions securely since they adhere to the global regulatory uncertainty and have a close partnership with certain giants of the Tech industry. You will be joining an extremely experienced senior leadership team with a CFO that has a track record of scaling some of Boston’s biggest SaaS success-stories.
They are looking for an individual that knows how to build out a best-in-class FP&A function, ideally with experience in venture-backed start-ups.
This position will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and will be working closely with the CEO, CFO and senior stakeholders to help scale the business and implement strategic objectives. The Director of FP&A will be responsible for overseeing all forecasting, budgeting and financial planning as well as providing in-depth analysis on company performance to support decision making.
- Building out a high performance, FP&A function including hiring and developing new FP&A team members
- Responsible for all financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Extensive liaising with stakeholders and providing commercial data and insight to support internal departments.
- Quarterly reporting for board and investors
- In depth analysis of company performance, including identifying key KPI’s and SaaS metrics
- Developing and maintaining financial models for analysis
- Business partnering with operations and sales teams to improve internal reporting processes
- Liaising with external stakeholders to support expansion
What you need
- 6+ years in FP&A
- Experience working with a SaaS or FinTech organization
- Start-up experience or experience building an FP&A team
- Passion for technology and working in a fast-paced environment
- Acute eye for detail and high working standards
- A background in Investment banking
What we’d like to see:
- Experience with reputable fast-growth SaaS or FinTech scale ups
- Track record of scaling FP&A teams in fast-growth environment
- Strong board / investor relations experience
Salary: $180,000 – $220,000 + Bonus + Equity
Location: Boston / Remote
- Attention To Detail
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Financial Planning And Analysis