Job Posting Title:
Job Description: Organize and plan the Maintenance Department to meet and exceed, standards, goals and efficiencies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide timely advanced work order preparation and distribution to assure continuous work flow
- Generation of reports to provide information of activity to plant leadership
- Plan long range work schedules
- Detail job planning for equipment P.M. modification and projects
- Follow up of jobs for completion
- Work with contractors and vendors as needed
- Provide appropriate documentation and project update communication to Operations leadership. Collaborates with all departments and individuals affected by any projects
- Share best practices and build relationships with across functions and other TreeHouse plants
- Back-up maintenance purchasing when needed
- All other duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Mechanical aptitude as it applies to preventive maintenance, mechanical verbiage, and equipment specifications
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to stay organized and on task
- Must have strong analytical and business judgment including demonstrated problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Convey high level of optimism while setting aggressive targets to teams, finding ways to achieve them
- Communicates a compelling vision and inspired sense of purpose. Talks about the possibilities and is optimistic. Creates strong morale and spirit within team
- Solves highly complex problems and prioritizes actions in a timely manner. Probes all sources for answers and can quickly sense what will help resolve issues
- Establish clear directions, sets stretching objectives. Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner and brings out the best in people through leveraging their strengths
- Speaks candidly and provides constructive feedback in a professional manner
- Able to build strong relationships across the business unit to partner with, support and fosters change
- Demonstrates a passion for safety. Able to develop and maintain a respectful and safe work environment
High School or equivalent
High School plus specialized training (min 6mos-2yrs)
Associate Degree Required
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Master's Degree Required -- Type:
Certification/Licensure Required for Job:
Minimum Experience Preferred: Bachelor's Degree is preferred plus 3-5 years of experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Travel Requirements: Minimal
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Product Quality Control