- Summary: The Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support to leaders at the SVP and below levels of the organization. Work is performed under general supervision and requires incumbents to exercise independence and discretion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Research a wide variety of information requests independently
- Prepare and analyze trends and status reports, drawing data from a variety of sources within and outside the department
- Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervisor attention; compose and prepare routine correspondence
- Maintains confidential department records and files
- Assists in the formulation of the department budget, business planning and related planning functions
- Has regular contact with customers, suppliers or team members outside the immediate work area
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules, reservations and meetings
- Maintain and order supplies within budgetary and departmental guidelines
- Use ISR to request computer setup, changes and equipment from Information Technology Department
- Proactively look for ways to improve processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to use basic business mathematics
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to balance multiple assignments and use prioritization skills
- Ability to evaluate and improve processes
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills; ability to respond to and interact with internal customers across all levels of the organization and some external customers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree; and 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Notary Public Commission a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Microsoft Power Point
Attention To Detail