Tremendous opportunity for an experienced MDS Coordinator with a strong understanding of MDS, RAI Process and Care Plans. This is a wonderful opportunity in the Cambridge Park, CA area for a compelling and dynamic individual with proven ability to effectively coordinate the resident assessment process, assist in developing individualized resident care plans and identifying the needs of the resident and projected outcomes as required by Federal State Regulations.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for completing all nursing sections of MDS, care planning, providing MDS Calendar to other disciplines, meeting MDS deadlines, MDS accuracy, planning and implementing Quality Measure actions. This MDS Coordinator opportunity is Full-Time.
A current and unencumbered State of California RN License is required for consideration.
Expertise we seek:
- Strong knowledge of RAI Process.
- Strong knowledge of Medicare regulations -- state and federal/CMS guidelines and regulations pertinent to completing, managing, and
- transmitting MDS assessments.
- Able to provide direction and coordination of a multi-faceted program, including problem resolution.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, work on multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and family members,and at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Thorough understanding of the Quality Indicator process.
- Excellent knowledge of MDS, the Federal Medicare PPS process, and Medicaid reimbursement, as required.
- Minimum Data Set and Care Planning Process.
- Licensed RN (or LPN) with at least one year of experience in MDS/Care Plan, preferably in a long-term care facility.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
If interested or seeking further information, please apply directly to Edward Munoz; Executive Recruiter, Email blocked - click to apply
Check our website for ALL of the latest job postings: URL blocked - click to apply
#ThinkHCR - Recruiting Greatness
Nursing Home Care
Long Term Care