Now is your chance to join one of the country’s largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country!
ABF Freight an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we're looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions. It's more than a job; it's a career.
General Description of Duties:
Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on ABF equipment as well as other assigned duties. Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Facility Maintenance - janitorial duties and upkeep of the shop
* Lubing of equipment
* Fueling equipment
* Cleaning equipment and components
* Tire work
* And other duties as assigned.
* 2 years verifiable Tractor/Trailer maintenance experience. (Other applicants with the proper vocational training will be considered.)
* Good previous work and work attendance record.
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and post-offer company physical.
* Be available to work ANY SHIFT ANY DAY.
* Make more money! Wages - Teamster or Machinist Union Scale.
* Plan for the future! Retirement - provided through multi-employer pension fund. Excellent pension and health benefits for retirees.
* Life Insurance - provided through multi-employer sponsored health and welfare fund.
* Sick Pay - 5 days per contract year.
* Holiday Pay - 8 to 14 days varying by contract.
* Vacation - Up to 5 weeks vacation for 30 years of service.
* 401K - Company sponsored program.
* Medical - Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with no out-of-pocket premium cost to employees.
* ABF Stock Purchase Plan.
Questions about this position?  Email us at Email blocked - click to apply
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact Email blocked - click to apply
or call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
1. mailto:Email blocked - click to apply