To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montvale, NJ 07645
- Devin Stokes-Howell
- Phone: 2126726940
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Montvale, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
This individual will also provide administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, construction contracts and scheduling meetings.
The client is headquartered in Shanghai but has locations in over 20 countries and 3 continents. They are consistently in the Top 5 for steel production in the world; generating over 20 billion of revenue annually.
Receives and directs all incoming /outgoing calls, mail and packages
Registers All employees into UPS account,helps with labels and mailing out packages,orders mail room supply
Order all office supply opens all boxes upon delivery and stores
Creates menu/orders lunch/sets table
Cleans and stocks lunchroom daily
Saves all lunch receipts
Clean the coffee machine and orders all coffee supply
Tracks and monitors attendance for various locations,keeps track of daily attendance and employee travel.
Create monthly calendar. Updates weekly calendar and sends to upper management
Collects and monitors employee time sheets,gives manager for approval;makes copies for employees
Makes Reservations/Plans Menu/ Decoration/Payments/tips for all holiday events
- 2+ years of Administrative Assistant experience in an office setting, including document control, is preferred.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires familiarity with a variety of practices, and procedures.
- Exposure to or experience with high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a law firm or corporate legal group a plus.
- Driven and friendly demeanor.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity at a global company
- Flexible work life balance
- Generous Compensation