A key role in the development of new business, the Strategic Sales Development Executive will:
• Lead the sales process identifying and cultivating both new and existing accounts.
• Suggest and implement improvements in the sales development process.
• Build a thoughtful approach to gather customer insights and pursue potential leads working closely with the corporate development arm of CORT’s Sales Development Team
- Collaborate with our Marketing Department and Customer Management Center to engage potential clients incubating incoming inquiries into a qualified opportunity
- Serve as the primary contact for day to day account management activities for both existing and potential partners, providing responsive service on a continual basis
- Perform outbound engagement developing deep relationships with prospects using a sequence of the phone, email and other forms of communication
- Log and record outbound prospecting efforts in Salesforce.com while offering suggestions on how to improve sales efforts
- Identify opportunities for sales pipeline supporting the field sales role
- Articulate relevant and compelling CORT Value Propositions to industry partners, reporting quarterly on the health of business opportunities in the pipeline
• High School Degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred
• 2 years’ experience in client services, sales or related field
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Hands-on experience with CRM software, MS Excel and sales intelligence databases
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills to determine a successful business approach
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country’s leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world’s leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 80 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Customer Relationship Management