To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, MI
- Vaco - Detroit
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • Warren, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A fast-growing retailer is seeking a Junior Recruiter to join their team on an interim basis for 8-10 weeks. Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Junior Recruiter will proactively recruit for full-time and contract IT and e-commerce positions. The ideal candidate for this Junior Recruiter role has experience recruiting in a fast-paced, deadline-centric environment and is self-motivated, organized, and a solutions-oriented problem solver who can work under minimal supervision.
Is this you? If so, please read the full job description below to see if you are the Junior Recruiter that this company needs.
What will you do in this Junior Recruiter position?
- Source, screen, and interview applicants to build a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates, while at the same time creating a positive hiring experience
- Achieve strategic and immediate department hiring goals while promoting the opportunities, career growth, culture and company values
- Utilize professional networking, social media, cold-calling, creative thinking, and other methods to proactively source qualified candidates
- Evaluate candidate applications, screen and interview candidates to determine suitability for position; communicating fit assessment to Hiring Manager
- Manage candidate communication during recruitment process, respond promptly to candidate inquiries, managing candidate expectations and notifying all applicants when a requisition is filled
- Provide status updates, reporting, and other information as needed to supervisors and hiring managers
- Collaborate to evaluate and improve departmental procedures
What do you need for this Junior Recruiter position?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field
- 2+ years retail industry recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent track record sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of positions, varying in level and background
- Ability to cold-call and reach out to passive candidates through creative methods of outreach
- Success filling a range of mid to senior level positions in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for interactions with candidates, vendors, and individuals at all levels of the organization
What's in this Junior Recruiter position for you?
- Opportunity to make a tangible impact with a fast-growing company by identifying the right talent
- Dynamic, fun group of people to work with
So, if you are a Junior Recruiter that thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, then please submit your resume to us for this Junior Recruiter role today as we would love to connect you to this organization.