Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they're helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that's hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you'll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Answer incoming calls from customers/clients to answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. Answer phones professionally from external/internal customers/clients.
Paid Training - 2022 Class Start Dates:
* November 14th
* December 5th
What you will do
Work in collaboration with a team of associates and launch your financial services career in our call center. New to the industry? No problem. Develop a solid foundation through our paid associate training program and receive continuous coaching for your role and career trajectory. Partner with our team and clients to:
* Provide excellent service within our call center for our customer's retirement savings accounts
* Educate and empower our customers without having to make cold calls or sales
* Provide solutions to assist customers with their accounts
* Process contribution changes, withdrawals, loans and communicate critical plan updates and changes
* Process general account changes upon direction from customer
* May be required to train and study to obtain FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses
What you will bring
* A passion for providing quality customer service
* Desire to engage with customers over the phone
* Capability to adapt communication style while servicing our diverse customer base
* Attention to detail and ability to learn and apply financial industry processes, policies and procedures
* Availability to work a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday 8 am - 8 pm with an occasional Saturday
* One year or more years of customer service experience (including but not limited to food service, retail, hospitality, teaching, military, banking or financial services) or an associate's or bachelor's degree
* Fluency in both English and Spanish is required
To ensure you are set up for success during this period, you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to attend training and work without interruption. Other necessary computer equipment, headset and training materials will be provided.
Required Minimum Internet Specifications:
* Minimum service level of 50Mbps download and 10Mbps upload to ensure the best voice quality
* Associates are required to connect their computers directly to a modem or router using an Ethernet cable to ensure consistent voice quality.
#workfromhome #remote #remotework #customerservice #SIE #Series6 #series63 #callcenter #contactcenter
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Retirement savings - 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
* Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
* Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
* Generous paid time off upon hire - including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
* Paid volunteer time - 16 hours per calendar year
* Leave of absence programs - including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
* Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
- Attention To Detail
- Call Centers
- Computer Equipment
- Customer Service