A Kforce client located in the Philadelphia, PA area is looking for a Cash Applications Specialist to add to its rapidly growing team. This position offers the opportunity to join a reputable organization in the heart of center city. This role includes competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity for long term career growth within the organization.
This is an immediate need for this client and virtual interviews will be scheduled as soon as qualified candidates are identified.
- Manage daily receipts
- Apply customer's payments to invoices, analyzing payment differences and creating short payments or over payments as required
- Analyze automated cash application output and identify issues with processing and resolve any issues identified
- Perform Accounts Receivable reconciliation and analysis and correct entries when errors are identified
- Develop and optimize the end-to-end cash application process, related controls, tools, and kpi reporting
- Process billings, resolve deductions-adjustments, and reconcile funds' accounts receivable
- 2 - 4 years' experience in accounting, including a corporate or regional accounting team, cash application processes, with multiple subsidiaries
- Experience with cash applications process and banking applications
- Cash Management module experience a plus (including CSS impact)
- Experience with lockbox process and requirements
- Experience with cash application process development and implementation
- Experience in accounting systems (Oracle NetSuite preferred)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.