$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk for a well respected, growing organization. Candidate will be expected to successfully match invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). With a dynamic team environment, this space/office is a great place to work, and you will be offered excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. The Accounting Clerk position is a permanent opportunity and is situated in the Seattle, Washington, area.
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Complete other related duties and assist with special projects as needed
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Experience with GAAP Accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Strong familiarity with ADP Workforce Now
- SAP experience preferred
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Qualified in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk
for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles