Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As a Senior Analyst, Operations Support, you will review maintenance records and data to identify opportunities to improve overall Fleet maintenance practices, develop training materials to teach new and existing users of EAM on various procedures, and maintain a database helpdesk system. Invenergy wants a team player willing to use their analytical, conceptual, and creative thinking skills to manage and monitor database information and functionality as well as look for ways to improve system efficiency and reliability. Some travel will be required in order to support training needs based on new innovative features or fleet-wide policy changes to the system.
* Responds to requests from various EAM users throughout the fleet using established practices and policies
* Performs Data analysis for data integrity, accuracy and error correction
* Builds SQL queries to extract data sets for analysis
* Provides support for day-to-day needs of the fleet
* Develops ad hoc reports using Excel documents exported from EAM screens and Cognos Query Studio
* Maintains CMMS integration with ERP financials system through support and troubleshooting
* Onboards new employees into the CMMS, enabling access through Single Sign-On (SSO) platform
* Provides some on-site training for new projects
* Develops training materials and conducts remote training from the Chicago office
* Visits operating sites in order to become knowledgeable in the performance of maintenance activities through participation of preventative and corrective maintenances.
* Populates new operating site information in the CMMS by reviewing applicable site drawings/on-site information
* Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or 2+ years of EAM/CMMS related experience
* Previous experience conducting group training and ability to speak in front of small groups or through web-conferencing to larger groups
* Previous experience writing reports and developing KPIs is a plus.
* One year of hands-on experience in a position with the implementation and utilization of a CMMS (InforEAM, Maximo, Oracle EAM or MP2) strongly desired.
* Ability to work effectively with all level of personnel and to work under minimal supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to travel 10-20% to establish and maintain ongoing relationship with Fleet personnel
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience managing mobile devices from an enterprise mobility management solution
* Basic knowledge of Oracle or PL/SQL
* Previous experience writing reports and developing KPIs
* One year of hands-on experience in a position with the implementation and utilization of a CMMS (Infor EAM, IBM Maximo, Oracle EAM or MP2)
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
- Data Analysis
- Fault Detection And Isolation