Home Instead CHHA:NJ CHHA'S
- Home Instead is looking for a caring and compassionate Caregiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety personal care services
that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We have many cases ready to start in the Camden and Burlington County. We are currently following all Covid 19 procedures. We supply you with PPE.
856-985-6367 to find out more about this fullfilling career oportunity
and ask for Robin
include a competitive hourly wage, DIRECT DEPOSIT, paid sick time off, supportive office staff, elderly care trainings including Alzheimer's / Dementia care, Verizon/Sprint phone discounts, Costco signup bonus.Essential Qualifications
Duties include, but not limited to
- Annual PPD and Physical
- Current CHHA license in good standing
- Trust and care for clients with dignity and respect.
- Successfully complete criminal background check. drug screen and DMV check.
- Possess a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Able to lift, push or pull 25 pounds.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
- Med reminders
- Meal Prep
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Paid orientation and training
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Certified Home Health Aide assistance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Certified Home Health Aide