Craft Your Career with Brasscraft Manufacturing Company!
POSITION SUMMARY: Lead and develop other operators while working to maintain equipment to run quality production.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify finished goods, component parts and part numbers;
- Develop and Train new operators on all aspects of machine operation and repair;
- Demonstrated ability to run multiple Davenport Machines to standard;
- Assists operators and other teammates as needed;
- Makes visual and dimensional inspections of components/finished goods for quality purposes;
- Performs material handling functions as needed;
- Execute good housekeeping practices;
- Setup Davenport machines within standard time allotted;
- Change tooling and make adjustments to tooling as needed;
- Run production on two Davenport machines;
- Fill out OEE sheets and record any machine issues on an hourly basis;
- Do any maintenance to machines as needed, such as replace belts, coolant lines, bearings, seals, etc. while maintaining production on your other machines.
- Make basic electrical repairs to machines as needed. If an electrician is available call one to the machine if you cannot repair the machine yourself;
- Able to do major repairs and full machine rebuilds;
- Adhere to the rules/intent of the company safety programs;
- Wear proper PPE and make sure all machine guards are in place and working properly;
- Demonstrate good leadership skills
- Coordinate machine assignments to meet production schedule
- Performs other tasks as directed by supervisor, and or department manager
- Must maintain good safety practices;
- Good organizational skills;
- Team oriented, works well with others;
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs;
- Good attendance and work record;
- Able to work overtime on short notice;
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to read micrometers and calipers
Hourly Pay Range (based on Experience): $22.00 - $25.00 Per Hour.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company:
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.
BrassCraft Manufacturing CompanyShift
Shift 1 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Technician
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Technician, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Technician