To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medford, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Process Analyst
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Medford, MA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).Responsibilities
• Supports Multiple projects within implementation both program and product
• Facilitates assessments and evaluations on launch requirements and business rules to transition information to functional teams and identify Unit Acceptance Testing (UAT) needs
• Analyzes results and researches issues to determine resolution recommendations
• Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis on UAT and process results
• Assists in drafting written reports and presentations
• Creates tracking mechanisms for results and analysis
• Excellent project management
• Analytical and Strategic Thinker
• Excellent PC spreadsheet and database skills
• Communication expertise and ability to communicate to all levels within company
• Demonstrate technical expertise and related content knowledge.
• Strong Microsoft Office applications skills.
• Commitment to exceptional customer service
• Proven creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mindset
• Proven ability to take initiative and seek solutions
• Able to follow, critically evaluate, and improve upon current processes
• Excellent business writing skills and ability to make presentations to various audiences
• Ability to use sound judgment in completing tasks and to seek guidance from Leadership when needed.
• Ability to recognize issues and identify solutions
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
2+ years progressive experience within an operations center