Ensign Services is looking for a full time Accounts Receivables Field Resource to support several skilled nursing facilities in the San Diego California area. Qualified candidate will have at least 3 years of successful Business Office Management in the Skilled Nursing/Post-Acute Setting, with multi-facility management preferred.
Ensign Services operates with the Core Values of CAPLICO in mind:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
This is what makes us unique!
This AR Resource position is a supportive role and will assist the Business Office in growth and development through continued education and training of billing and processes. They will be able to help analyze data, look for trends and assist in areas such as Cash Collections, Bad Debt and DSO. Communication skills is a key factor since you will be working not only with the Business Office, but you will also be working in collaboration with EDs and other facility departments such as MDS, Admissions, and Case Management. The AR Resource also has a responsibility to review and approve refunds, write-offs, adjustments and review and complete Month End Close Internal Controls.
- Effective AR Management with positive outcomes in Cash Collections, Bad Debt and DSO.
- Leadership qualities that possess the ability to evaluate, train and empower your facility partners.
- Ability to determine root cause issues in multiple different programs and then help implement and train on solutions to BO and facility partners.
- Proficient in Excel and ability to maintain Pivot Tables etc.
- Ability to understand the accounting process and GL Codes associated with AR to effectively reconcile and clear current and past issues.
This important team member must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and proven success as a Business Office Manager in a Skilled Nursing Facility and “expert” with billing Medicare, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage, Commercial and Co-insurance.
- Solid research skills and attentive to detail
- Proven leadership abilities
- Organized with strong time-management skills
- Passionate about collections
- Familiarity with the market is a must.
- Must be willing to travel as needed, so flexibility is extremely important.
- Familiarity with Point Click Care is preferred.
- Passionate about teaching and training.
Ensign Services offers a generous compensation package including paid time off, dental/health benefits, 401K with company match, HSA, and more!
If interested, please provide a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Field AR Manager - Skilled Nursing