A local dealership has an immediate job opening for an Auto Body Technician who will safely repair vehicles in accordance with company standards using our state-of-the-art equipment. Repairs may include, but are not limited to removing damaged fenders, panels, and grills, and reassembling the vehicle parts after painting is complete.
- Medical Coverage
- Potential for more pay
- Plus More!
- 2 years of prior experience as an autobody technician required; EXP certification preferred
- Must be able to pass all employment screenings including background checks
- Ability to do consistent physical activity reach below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, and squatting, and lifting objects over 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of Autobody Work
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates, and work orders
- Frame equipment and structural body repair preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work through competing priorities and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide personable, friendly customer service to internal and external customers
If you are ready to apply, please email your resume to
For questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Gabrielle Smith directly at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Cladding (Construction)
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills