Electrical Project Manager in Omaha - will relocate!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000Job Details
Our client is a well-established and reputable name in the electrical and communications contracting industry and for the past 60+ years they have been offering a full range of services from design build to instrumentation and engineering. Their clients span across a wide range of industries including commercial, industrial, automotive, data-centers, petro-chemical and power.
Their team is certainly considered one big happy family and they pride themselves on their above average tenure which stems from a fantastic work environment, generous compensation and benefits packages, plenty of career growth opportunities and the fact that it is simply a great place to work.
Currently they are looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team in the Omaha area. This person can live in Omaha, relocate to Omaha or they can travel bi-weekly to Omaha in which case they would be paid per diem.
- Implement safety standards in accordance with OSHA, client safety procedures and company standards.
- Verify specification and code compliance of installation.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of all company personnel assigned to project.
- Ensure compliance of all company, client and project policies.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling and engineering functions.
- Responsible for the coaching and mentorship of Project Managers and Project Engineers assigned to project.
- Maintain labor relations.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management, an IBEW Apprentice Training Certificate or equivalent
- 5 years related experience as a Project Manager in the electrical contracting industry.
- Willingness to travel and relocate as needed to support local and national projects.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.