You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Production Coordinator - 2nd Shift
WE ARE A GLOBAL LEADER WITH HUMBLE BEGINNINGS, AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT.
Midlab began its journey in 1980 with a simple desire to produce the best cleaning formulations in the industry, while building strong partnerships with customers. 40 years later, we are one of the leading cleaning product manufacturers in the country, serving a global market and leading the way in product innovation and sustainability.
One of Midlab's unique cultural elements is the entrepreneurial spirit that exists throughout the organization. Our desire to excel and constantly improve is infectious. We truly believe value creation is a key driver that continues to make us stand out.
Manufacturing is just one of the core services we provide. Offering a turnkey approach and going the extra mile to meet our customers' needs is where our true value lies. At Midlab, we offer our customers a variety of efficiency-driven solutions, starting with Research and Development (R&D), compound blending, filling, packaging, quality control, digital printing, Federal Drug Administration (FDA) compliance, global distribution, graphics support, and regulatory assistance. In a nut-shell, we have our customers covered. Couple those strengths with offering products that include top industry certifications, such as Green Seal, EcoLogo, Safer Choice, FDA, and AKC, and it's clear why we lead in our industry.
Working at Midlab is rewarding and challenges each of us to be better, both professionally and personally. We are proud of the culture we've created and we strive to capture it in our core values. Our values are more than just a poster on the wall... they are ingrained in all that we do, including our employee evaluations. Our culture is the biggest reason we continue to recruit and retain the best talent in the country.
Do you like to be challenged, innovate, and be in an environment where you love to come to work daily— all while feeling supported by a team that wants to see you grow professionally and personally? If so, Midlab could be the right place for you!
We look forward to getting to know you and taking your career to the next level with Midlab.
Our Core Values: Committed and Empowered Team, Open and Honest Relationships, Relentless Customer Focus, Embrace and Drive Change, and Value Positive Teamwork & Family Spirit
Coordinates and controls production activities, material flow and inventory to achieve production schedule in a manner that enhances the plant's safety, engagement, cost, productivity, efficiency, quality, and customer service.? Works cross-functionally with team members in accordance with company core values. This position will not have a direct report but is involved in executing planning and process improvement with department management.
- Executes daily production plan by working cross-functionally with all departments ensuring optimal flow.
- Address daily roadblocks and quickly make planned adjustments for assets and personnel.
- Provide insight on process improvement ideas across the manufacturing sector.
- Manages Dashboard to ensure all departments have the latest information.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written is a must.
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations in stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly solve issues.
- Ability to focus on the daily tasks as well as strong strategic planning for upcoming shifts and projects.
- Must be able to problem solve and present possible solutions to management.
- Highly driven and energetic self-starter.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3-5 years' work experience in manufacturing, industrial or related environment required.
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Material Flow
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4000589373
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.