Represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the starting rate for this position is $19.00-$23.00/hr. AMTs work 40 hrs per week and are eligible for a full benefit package.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) job duties range from preventive maintenance to repairs. A technician makes routine inspections and repairs, documents inspections and repairs, performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and runs tests after making repairs or performing maintenance on our fleet of Embraer-145 regional jets. Maintenance may include - but is not limited to - engines, landing gear, exteriors, brakes and pumps.
- FAA airframe and powerplant licenses
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Previous background and/or experience in mechanical operations
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Airport ramp/warehouse environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekdays, weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally with assistance from co-workers or tools
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
- Audio Equipments
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems
- Preventive Maintenance
- Stock Control