Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC)is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Purpose: Project Engineer will be a highly experienced and proven professional responsible for assisting project management personnel in the management of construction projects located at HCC’s Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Develop engineered drawings of proposed projects
- Coordinate engineering contractor work amongst various contractors; participate in design reviews, drawing reviews and Haz Op meetings.
- Obtain equipment quotes
- Assist in cost estimate preparation for Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Establishing and updating schedules
- Hold weekly project (engineering and construction) status meetings and minutes of meetings
- Monitoring project change notices, field change orders, preparing paperwork for approval and maintaining overall cost estimate
- Preparing equipment and contractor bid packages, evaluating equipment and contractor bid recommendations
- Preparing contract documentation
- Monitor contractor performance versus earned value, assist in RFI’s (request for information)
- Prepare hydro test paperwork, system completion forms for equipment, monitor loop checks etc.
- Assist in startup projects for Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Assembling contract closeout documents
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Core Competencies and Specific Skills
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to interact with customers, facility employees, and other corporate departments
• Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering required
- 3-5 years Project Engineering Experience in a process manufacturing company
- WWT engineering experience
- Knowledge of ASTM Tank testing protocols
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Chemical Engineering
- Earned Value Management