To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60603
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KellyMitchell • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Data Analyst
- Manage the production processes
- Ensure the production processes are running at schedule times
- Manage required changes to production processes under direction of senior team members
Ad Hoc Requests:
- Work with the requestor to gather requirements
- Work with a senior team member to develop approach and solution for request
- Execute plan developed for request
- Review final results with senior team member
- Deliver results to requestor
- Ensure there is an effective level of regular communications between the analytical teams and third party vendors
- Provide responsive support for data extracts, data transfers, and ETL processes
- They will be sending tracker file out to different entities and internal groups Weekly
- Sending Files to Proper internal entities
- Create files for external users and send files to external entities.
- Small Business Overdraft Report
- Novantas Data Pull
- Pulse Monthly
- Pulse Checks
- Fee Removal File
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years’ worth of experience doing data analysis
- 3-5 years’ worth SQL experience and being able to pull data for NETTZZA and Db2
- Being able to understand create queries from scratch for AD hoc reports
- 3+ years’ worth of experience working with SAS
- They must have great communication skills
- Basic Microsoft office skills: (Sometimes the input from external source will be in excel where they will have to be converted)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience with Database management
- Previous experience in Financial Services/Banking
- Great analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate working with those remotely (The onboarding will be completed by a team member in Kansas City)
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in computer science or a related field - very nice to have, but not mandatory