Location: Good Samaritan Society Mott
Address: 401 Millionaire Ave, Mott, ND 58646-0226 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Varied Shifts
The Good Samaritan Society is the nation's largest non-profit senior care company. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
Location Mott, ND
401 Millionaire Ave, Mott, ND 58646-0226 USA
Employment Type Full-Time
Shift 8 Hours - Varied Shifts
Mott is located on the rolling plains of southwest North Dakota, along the banks of the scenic Cannonball River and is widely known as the "Pheasant Capital" of North Dakota.
If you're looking for a safe place with low cost of living look no further. With a new school, helpful local realtors, and plenty of land Mott has a variety of affordable housing options.
Mott is a 42 bed facility providing rehab/skilled care in a friendly environment that really allows you to build personal relationships with the residents.
Conducting virtual interviews now!
Support your community and apply today!
- Helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring.
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares.
- Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking using correct and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment; provides range of motion and passive exercise.
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure and regulations.
- Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use.
Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visithttps//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Division: NURSING SERVICES
Req ID: req51572
Personal Protective Equipment