Direct hire opportunity for you if you are passionate about growth and collaboration. This position of the Operations Manager will be responsible to direct and coordinate the timely shipments of both retail and drop ship orders. Other duties include the below:
- Monitor inbound shipping / receiving processes to ensure the timely flow of goods.
- Review issued work orders to the VAS area, (special projects department or value-added services), review workload and ensure appropriate charge backs are issued when needed.
- Provide direction for the 3PL and warehouse personnel in executing special programs such as pallet builds or product repackaging.
- Ensure that all requests for samples or expedited handling are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist warehouse personnel in setting priorities when needed.
- Develop a strong understanding of all product lines flowing through the warehouse.
- Manage and approval all purchases, repairs and facility related decisions while partnering with the corporate office.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an operations manager.
- A minimum of 5 years of shipping, receiving and E-Com experience with major retailer partners.
- Inventory control experience required.
- Experience in managing and supervising the workflow of 20-30 people
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office 365.
•Any JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Third Party Logistics
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US5623LM_28663483
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.