We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
• Understand and document business processes and system requirements.
• create technical design documents in and around IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform, as well as integrations around mentioned solutions.
• Create and manage the development of IBM TRIRIGA application changes and new development which involves portal designing, label changes, form configuration, workflows programming, native IBM TRIRIGA reports development, BIRT reports development, and Crystal reports development, as appropriate, for IBM TRIRIGA Portfolio, Projects, Lease, and Operations functional modules.
• Create and manage integrations using IBM TRIRIGA BusinessConnect, IBM TRIRIGA Data Connect, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, Linux Shell scripting, and MS Windows Batch programming.
• Create OM migration packages, porting and uploading to different systems, and coordinate with many offshore resources to ensure efficient quality and technical delivery of products and solutions.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
• Requires BA or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering (any) or related plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in the job offered or 5 years of relevant professional experience as a Consultant or related.
• Related experience must include IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform; IBM TRIRIGA Modules such as Portfolio, Projects, Lease, Operations; IBM TRIRIGA BusinessConnect, BIRT Reports/Crystal Reports, IBM TRIRIGA Data Connect.
• Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
• Must be able to travel to unanticipated client sites nationally
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference [REQ73091] at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Management Information Systems