To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Manager IV
CDK Global LLC • Portland, OR
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
Responsible for managing the entire life cycle of new and existing products from product design, to solution design, to build, and implementation. Lead Agile SCRUM sprint team(s) to deliver leading edge software solutions that the drive the automotive retail industry. Responsible for collecting and defining product requirements, writing user stories, and managing scrum team processes.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from planning & definition through development, launch, and retirement phases.
- Translate the product vision into epic, create user stories and lead the sprint team ceremonies that includes daily stand-ups, planning sessions to decompose user stories into efficient & productive development efforts.
- Create, maintain and communicate the product roadmap for your product offerings.
- Gather functional requirements from business stakeholders, collaborate with project team members to identify feature details and document specifications.
- Identify market needs, maintain awareness of competitor offerings in order to articulate the associated business opportunities and define solutions by creating a compelling value proposition for your products and initiatives.
- Work as a key member of a Launch Team to coordinate all activities required to prepare the product for a successful launch including development and execution of launch plan and IT/IS readiness.
- Monitor and analyze product performance including product profitability, actual to planned revenue, customer satisfaction and market share.
Required Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or commensurate experience
- 5-7 years of Product Management and/or Product Planning experience.
- Detail, action, and process oriented to deliver projects in an iterative fashion and drive initiatives to completion.
- Proven ability to simplify inherently complex concepts and plan solutions necessary to iteratively address market needs.
- Ability to lead, organize and champion projects effectively to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated record of turning ideas into realities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate & persuade key decision makers. written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for succinctly presenting
- 25% travel to meet with customers and business partners.
- Previous experience in a Commercial Software, Systems, or Online Services company in a SaaS, Cloud leading-edge environment.
- MBA in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- Experience working in an agile software development environment, and with agile tools such as Jira and TFS a plus.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry, dealership environment or product marketing area.
- Experience in collaborating with off-shore agile teams.
- Solid project management experience/skills.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.