OfficeTeam has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative looking to expand their career. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. If you're looking for work in Saint Louis, Missouri and can work a short-term temporary position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Patient Services Coordinator II
for more information.