Kuubix Energy is sitting right in the middle of a renewable energy revolution and is poised to be a national powerhouse in the solar industry. We are the fastest growing solar company in the US per the Inc 5000 and showing no signs of slowing down.
Exponential growth is not the #1 objective however, we have a strong commitment at Kuubix to never outgrow our ability to provide an excellent experience both to homeowners and our dealerships and take great pride in our work. We strive to make an impact every day by providing families a secure financial future and by helping the environment as we use clean renewable energy.
Headquartered in Visalia, CA, with a business office in Rexburg, we are looking to step up our game once again in 2021 by establishing the best residential solar installation team in the industry. The solar sales and lead generation coordinator position is a crucial role and will play a major roll in the companies continued growth and expansion into all the US states. This coordinator will be the first point of contact to the potential customer and this first impression will drive the needle on how many families we can reach out to and help.
Requirements of a Solar Sales Support Coordinator
- Ability to take inbound or outbound calls for the entirety of the shift.
- Briefly educate homeowners on the benefits of solar
- Qualify homeowners for solar appointments
- Ability to identify whether a homes roof qualifies for solar from google maps
- Disposition and log every call correctly
- Schedule appointments and notify the consultants that will be running the appointment
This position does not require cold calling however previous phone sales or sales support experience is helpful. You will be answering inbound transfer calls of people interested in solar and/or dialing out to people who filled out a form requesting to know more about solar.
Solar is a rewarding industry because every day you are benefitting families and homeowners.
Qualifications of a Solar Sales Support Coordinator:
- Personable, Persistent
- Self Motivated, Goal Driven, Achiever
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule (NO WEEKENDS)
- Health and dental benefits package for full time employees
- 401 K with a company match
- Holiday pay, vacation pay, and sick pay for full and part time employees
- Employee Internships
- A great location with several businesses and apartments within walking distance.
- State of the art office with sitting areas, break room, mothers lounge, large windows with lots of light, comfortable, clean, and spacious seating. (You really should see it)
- FREE and convenient parking
- A family atmosphere where employee and customer satisfaction is a top priority
- Growing business with plenty of growth and learning opportunities
- $11 hr plus a $100 bonus on each appointment set.
- This position has the ability to move into a lucrative commission sales job.
NOW HIRING FOR APRIL 16TH!!!!!!! DON'T WAIT!