Join the family at OMG Automotive! Kelly Services is hiring for an Italy based, family-owned manufacturer of automotive parts. We are offering temporary to hire positions, with immediate openings in Speedway, Indiana.
- Operating heavy machinery to produce car parts
- Lifting and moving materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Inspecting materials for imperfections
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours
- Ability to lift/move 30-50 pounds
- Manufacturing/ Machine operating experience
- Immediate hire -- Start any day of the week with drug screen and background check still pending (Must be able to pass screens)
- $18/hour 2nd Shift 3pm-11pm 3rd shift 11pm-7am, up to 5 hours of overtime per week
- 5% shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Mentorship opportunities
- Permanent hire and full benefits offered after 90 days
- Paid 30 minute lunch
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.