Schedule is Monday-Friday 2:00 pm-10:30 pm
Pay starts at $28/hr depending on experience plus a 10% premium exclusive to this shift
What will you be doing?
The heavy equipment mechanic consists of performing regular preventative maintenance and major repairs on a wide range construction equipment and delivery vehicle fleet to ensure the equipment operates safely and properly. The heavy equipment mechanic position also includes advanced troubleshooting on electrical, hydraulic, ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as drive trains. May occasionally perform field repairs and maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience - Heavy Equipment Mechanic
• Industry experience required
• Mechanical experience of 5-7 years troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment preferred
• Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic, and Diesel Engine preferred
• Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
• Valid driver’s license
• Current medical card
• Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
• Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Opportunities to promote!
- Strong safety program!
- Weekly paycheck every Friday!
- Free work boots and uniforms!
- Discount programs for retail, travel & more!
- Vacation time, personal days, annual holidays off, sick pay & more!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify
Oil And Gas