Project Manager, Financial Services / Mortgage Risk
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6-12 months with possible extension or Contract to hire
- Seeking a consultant with knowledge of and experience with the Mortgage Industry to manage ongoing project.
Project Management Responsibilities includes:
- Project planning/coordination between multiple internal departments
- Manage risks, issues, & decision logs
- Support reporting & artifact management
- Facilitate communication
- Support budget management & reporting
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years in project management, preferably in financial services
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong verbal and written skills, ability to facilitate effective meetings, highly organized
- Prior Client or mortgage services industry experience preferred
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team work/ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Critical Thinking