To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Lead Change Management Consultant, Training
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 7 days ago
***This position can be based out of one of three corporate office locations: Dallas, TX, McLean, VA or Memphis, TN***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Lead, Technology Solutions Training, you will collaborate with the Director, Technology Solutions and Hilton leadership to define the overall training strategy and approach to support the Enterprise transformation. You will conduct training at Corporate and Hotel locations globally. The focus of this role is leading and guiding the execution of the enterprise training approach and assisting with change management by collaborating with partners, vendors and team members. You will serve to direct the strategy, course content and learning activities for Hilton Technology Solutions, as well as be expected to train, coach and guide teams and individuals. In addition, you will work with Technology staff and business partners to develop high quality and high impact training deliverables that drive Technology transformation.
- Deliver instructor–led, webinars, WebEx and video trainings.
- Use extensive knowledge of both the instructional design and communications principles and practices, to lead training activities.
- Support design, development, delivery, and management of training delivery.
- Conduct team health analysis, assess team readiness and identify areas of growth for teams.
- Consult, coach and advise product and project teams on standard methodologies and training activities to support their specific team needs.
- Align with the Program Oversite and Governance and Change Management teams on the definition, design, development and delivery of the training strategy.
- Dedicatedly and independently make recommendations for interactivity and engagement.
- Establish relationships internally as well as externally with third party vendors and collaborate effectively on multi-functional teams.
- Identify impact of new programs on existing training and make appropriate recommendations for changes.
- Collaborate with all levels of leadership and partner groups to align training with strategic direction.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Dedicated, ambitious individual with good time management and attention to detail
- Problem solver, who is flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Social communicator, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Self-starter, who takes initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ten (10) years in Information Technology or related field
- Five (5) years of leadership experience
- Three (3) years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 30% Travel to Corporate Office locations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or MA/MS Master's Degree in Technology, Communications or Business
- Five (5) years in Technology Solutions or Learning and Development
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Product Owner
- Certified Professional Learning Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!