To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2505 South Church Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37127
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Assistant (Easily Apply)
Kia of Murfreesboro • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ASSISTANT
At KIA of Murfreesboro, we strive to deliver an experience far beyond that available at other dealerships. We devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. In the Main Street Awards, we took home the titles of: Best Auto Dealership - Pre-Owned Car; Best Auto Service Center and Best Oil Change.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We need to hire a Service Assistant for our busy Service Department. This entry-level positon is a great opportunity to join our successful, growing dealership!
- Competitive, Hourly Pay!
- Full-Time Position
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
Responsibilities - Service Assistant:
- Friendly customer service while greeting and assisting all guests in a professional manner.
- Preparing the vehicle by placing protective mats and plastic seat covers to ensure cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior.
- Make key tags and repair orders for each vehicle.
- Maintain a sense of urgency to ensure vehicles are swiftly moved from the service lanes to minimize the congestion of vehicles of the Service Drive entrance.
- Monitoring driveways, parking lots, entrances, podiums and all other work areas for trash and debris and maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Operate all vehicles in a safe and cautious manner while driving from service lanes to the service stalls.
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer.
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris, and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately.
- Transport customers and dealership personnel as needed.
- Perform deliveries as required.
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Return vehicle keys to the appropriate service consultant.
Requirements - Service Assistant:
- Applicants must have proven ability to provide excellent customer service since a large part of this job requires interacting with our customers.
- Professional appearance and good customer interaction abilities.
- Punctual, Team Player, Hard Working.
- Reliable and good with time-management.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.