To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cranford, NJ
- SS&C Technologies
- Phone: (860) 298-4500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Private Equity Accounting Manager
SS&C Technologies • Cranford, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SS&C GlobeOp, Inc. is a leading fund administrator providing the world's most comprehensive array of financial technology products and services under a public, independent, single platform. SS&C GlobeOp's expertise in business process outsourcing supports complete lifecycle capabilities, available on a stand-alone basis to hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, family wealth offices, and managed accounts. SS&C brings together experts in investments, providing superior client service from its headquarters in Windsor, CT and subsidiaries in Canada, United States, Australia and Europe. Visit us at www.sscglobeop.com or www.ssctech.com.
SS&C Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Midsize Employers
We are looking for a Private Equity Accounting Manager for our Cranford, NJ location.
- Managing a team of accountants who act as daily points of contact for our clients
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages
- Coordination of external audits, Form PF filings, Management Company reporting requirements
- Review and Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents
- Assisting with integrating new clients onto the TNR software package
- Interacting with clients at various levels and maintain client relationship
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Preparation of client service plans, calendars and timelines
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA a plus
- 8+ years experience in private equity and direct lending accounting a must
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
- Knowledge of partnership accounting
- Knowledge of US GAAP Prior supervisory experience
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Solid attention to detail
- Solid client relationship management skills
SS&C HAS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING A MEDICAL AND DENTAL PLAN, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, AND 401K PLAN.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.