Certified (GM) Auto Repair Techs / Service Technicians
$5,000 SIGNING BONUS for Experience AUTO TECHS
During these uncertain times, we understand how important it is to have reliable transportation.
As a family-owned and operated business we will continue to provide #1 Rated World Class Customer Service to our friends, families, and neighbors.
- We can offer you stable income for you and your family's future in our dealerships
- We have Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES (*GM Certifications may earn you a sign on bonus)!
- We offer you Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
- We use The latest in Diagnostic Equipment
- We have a 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE call 302-648-JOBS or stop by today at any location!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 22 dealerships on the Eastern Shore and Delaware. We support our community and pay it forward with programs to benefit our local educators, hospitals, children's' organizations and activities and veterans' causes.
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- up to $5,000 Signing Bonus for your experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
Automotive Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Accurately duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, emission system.
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with service advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications (or a desire to obtain them)
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Hardworking And Dedicated