Digital Banking Services Representative
Support the day-to-day operations of Retail and Business Online Banking. This includes bill payment functions. Support to Customer Line staff through the call center and Branch staff through the Help Desk for assistance with customer related issues for all aspects of online banking. Respond to customer communications received through the online banking as well as the bank's general customer facing email. Support call center handling calls for the Help Desk and VISA support queues as well as support customer care during times of peak demand or as needed. Troubleshoot digital banking issues and open trouble tickets with vendor and log complaints accordingly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support all phases of Retail and Business Online Banking (BOB) procedures.
- Support the bill pay processes, which includes but is not limited to supporting service calls, managing possible fraud and responding to exceptions.
- Assist with the BOB workflow, which includes but not limited to application processing, User onboarding, managing User limits, Wire Transfer processing, maintaining User profiles to enable additional services, and tracking applications tracking.
- Assist the call center by handling calls as a Customer Line agent during peak call times or as needed.
- Assigned to the Help Desk and Visa support teams to provide service support to bank employees.
- May also be asked to be back up for other fraud and risk management responsibilities including mobile check deposit review, Visa support and bank risk report review.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to digital technologies and log complaints as needed
AdditionalDuties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple competing priorities with effective prioritization and eye for detail.
- Take full accountability for end result, serve as product expert, and leverage all resources available to achieve objectives.
- Support of product implementation installs as needed (evening/weekend/off hours).
Skills, Education & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in financial services or digital banking; project coordination experience a plus
- Knowledge of digital banking platforms and money movement services (BillPay, P2P, A2A etc.)
- Digitally savvy and current on the latest devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Experience with banking products, account opening processes and CIP/compliance requirements preferred
- Vast knowledge of digital and mobile devices, operating systems and browser configurations.
- Requires ability to be innovative and resourceful in collaborating on solutions.
- Dedication to delivery of quality products and outstanding customer experiences.
- Detail oriented, persistent and manages to timelines and product performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or commensurate work experience.
- Must be willing to learn techniques, programming languages and design patterns as needed.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental,Vision,401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Customer Communications Management
Attention To Detail