Responsible for performing moderately complex administrative and clerical duties in Document Control within the Engineering Department
1. Conduct a full inventory of vellum drawings currently released in Document Control
2. Prepare, process and status the transfer of vellum drawings to electronic format
3. Store data and documents in electronic format in Document Control SharePoint site
4. Monitor the status of in-process documents and maintain a public log
5. Perform back-up duties for the release of engineering documents, as required.
6. Prepare the following documents (using MS Word or Excel):
a. Proposals, including Matrices
b. Engineering Reports
c. MS PowerPoint Presentations
d. Correspondence, including sending out company literature as requested
e. Engineering ECRs and ECOs,
f. Specification Control Drawings
g. Editing and proof-reading of documents, as required
Requires a high school diploma and/or a minimum of three years of related experience, and procedural skills and/or the use of specialized equipment involving reading of difficult instructions, maintenance of written records or the utilization of intermediate math skills. General office experience, typing, word processing, filing, data entry, good communication skills and ability to work with numbers as required by job. Experience using Adobe Acrobat to create and publish documents is required. Must have good software skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Elementary understanding and knowledge of Intralink (or other data management system) is desirable.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Microsoft Power Point