- This role will analyze, troubleshoot, repair, and resolve technical problems on equipment or components. Troubleshoots electronics devices at the component level and resolves integration and configuration problems involving circuit analysis, wave form calculations, fault isolation, prom programming, and signal flow tracing.
- Use knowledge of electronics and digital components (15%)
- Use knowledge and skills in electronic fundamentals and logic (10%)
- Read schematics and blueprints (10%)
- Use through hole and surface soldering skills (25%)
- Use multi meters, oscilloscopes, and signal generators-analyzers (15%)
- Troubleshoots electronics devices at board level (25%)
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Technical with Electronics Field of Study preferred.
- High School Graduate with General Studies field of study required.
- Other Education / Certifications: A+, IPC
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
- Ability to transport 60 Lbs.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
What's In It For You?
- • Clean room environment requiring ESD protection.
- • Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
At Shyft Global Services, a TD SYNNEX Company, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!
We are committed to building a team that represents and empowers a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Data Entry